Influencing the World with the Gospel of Grace. ®
We believe we’re called to bring the Gospel of the grace of our Lord
Jesus Christ back into the mainstream culture of our society.
We will do this in three ways:
- By sharing the uncompromising message of the Gospel, (that is, God is no longer counting men’s sins against them), we will proclaim that the Gospel of Jesus is not religious. (2 Corinthians 5:19)
- By assisting others in knowing (practically
through experience) God’s love that surpasses all understanding, we will demonstrate that God is good all the time, and his love is real. (Ephesians 3:19)
- By showing believers how to activate the power of the Gospel in their lives, we will equip all believers in the Body of Christ to share in the ministry of reconciliation. (2 Corinthians 5:18)
To be the premier grace-based church planting
and resourcing organization in the world.
Nfluence is a place where grace “works.” Lives are transformed as people
discover the ultimate empowerment to overcome sin and live the life of their dreams.
Influencing people to see God for who he truly is and
empowering them to live out an identity rooted Christ.
Nfluence cares about you and your personal development. We want you to be fully
equipped to walk in your God-given destiny, and learn to live in the “unforced rhythms of grace.”
• Grace is an empowerment to live fully like Christ, not an excuse to live any way we want.
• Since the role of a disciple is to make disciples, discipleship is a way of life for all believers, not solely one person’s responsibility.
• Truth exposes limiting beliefs, which means that Christ-followers seek opportunities to learn the truth and gladly submit themselves to it.
• Real relationships, the kind that Jesus demonstrated, allow people to come as they are to Jesus, but leave them transformed and changed by the grace of God.
• Influencers lead. They lead their families, their communities, their nation, and their world.
OUR CHRISTIAN BELIEFS
Beliefs fuel actions.
If you ever want to understand what’s at the core of what someone
believes, look no further than how they operate in their day to day lives…
- We believe in one God, who exists in three persons – Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe that the Bible is God’s Word. It is inspired and accurate. It is our perfect guide in all matters of life.
- We believe that sin has separated humankind from God, and that only through Jesus can we be reconciled to God.
- We believe that Jesus Christ is both God and Man. He was conceived by the Holy Spirit and born of the virgin Mary. He led a sinless life, took all our sins upon Himself, died and rose again. Today, He is seated at the right hand of the Father as our High Priest and mediator of The New Covenant.
- We believe that salvation is the gift of God to man. This gift is made effectual by grace (God’s work) through faith (our receipt of God’s work) in Jesus Christ.
- We believe that water baptism is an outward act that demonstrates a believer’s identification with the death, burial and resurrection of Jesus.
- We believe that communion is a celebration of Jesus’ death (not a remembrance of our own sins,) and causes us to reflect on His entire saving work from the cross to the throne.
- We believe God’s nature is good. He never brings harm to His children in order to “teach them a lesson,” or “to bring glory” to Himself. He wants to transform, heal and prosper us, so that we can live blessed and victorious lives that will impact and help others.
- We believe in the Holy Spirit, and that the gifts He gives, (including healing, speaking in tongues, prophecy, etc.) are available today to any believer through the baptism of the Holy Spirit.
- We believe that we are called to preach the Gospel of grace to all nations, making disciples and teaching people how to obey everything that Jesus taught.
- We believe that grace is an empowerment to live holy and is therefore never a “license to sin,” rather grace produces works pleasing to God.
- We believe that our Lord Jesus Christ is coming back again just as He promised.
Influencing the world starts with influencing yourself.
Meet the person of grace, Jesus, and begin your journey today.
Living in the balance of grace and faith is a lifestyle not a destination. What started out as a young couple on a journey to understand the heart of God has grown into a movement of radical disciples ona mission to influence the world.
Find out more here:
COME AND VISIT
NFLUENCE CHURCH LOCATION:
Generations Adventure Plex
Service Times: Sundays at 10:00 a.m.
CHURCH OFFICE/MAILING ADDRESS:
P.O. Box 30, Granger, IN, 46530
DAYCARE & MAIN OFFICE:
11870 Adams Road, Granger, IN 46530
Daycare Hours: M-Th 6:30am - 5:30pm
Office Hours: M-Th 9am - 4pm