INFLUENCING THE WORLD WITH THE GOSPEL OF GRACE. ®
Influencing the World with the Gospel of Grace. ®
We believe we’re called to bring the Gospel of the grace of our Lord
Jesus Christ back into the mainstream culture of our society.
We will do this in three ways:
- By sharing the uncompromising message of the Gospel, (that is, God is no longer counting men’s sins against them), we will proclaim that the Gospel of Jesus is not religious. (2 Corinthians 5:19)
- By assisting others in knowing (practically
through experience) God’s love that surpasses all understanding, we will demonstrate that God is good all the time, and his love is real. (Ephesians 3:19)
- By showing believers how to activate the power of the Gospel in their lives, we will equip all believers in the Body of Christ to share in the ministry of reconciliation. (2 Corinthians 5:18)
To be the premier grace-based church planting
and resourcing organization in the world.
Nfluence is a place where grace “works.” Lives are transformed as people
discover the ultimate empowerment to overcome sin and live the life of their dreams.
- Nfluence Church is a place where grace “works.” Lives are transformed, people find freedom, get healed, receive vision and ignite passion. Our people are prospering, and developing. Our people experience grace – the power to change.
- Nfluence Church has a dynamic staff of competent and innovative individuals, strong leaders, united in a common goal, capable of inspiring, pastoring, and caring for the people and the needs of the ministry. The staff are friends.
- Nfluence Church has a pastoral (or shepherding) team which focuses on caring for the needs of the body, i.e. the people. Our pastoral team meets with them, walks with them, and disciples them. (Our pastoral team is made up of paid and unpaid staff.)
- Nfluence Church has a dynamic teaching team. Pastor Lucas does the majority of the teaching, but when he is not available, we have excellent teachers from within the ministry who are available to step up in his absence.
- Nfluence Church has a functional, modern, and aesthetically pleasing building/meeting space. Although God looks at the heart, man looks at the appearance. Therefore, the space is not so plush that it brings criticism, but it’s comfortable and nice for those who come. Our building has an outside appearance that would cause someone to desire to bring a friend, because they are proud of our facility and proud to show people around.
- We’re not partial to a store front vs. having our own stand-alone property, but long term, whatever it is, we will own our property outright. Our meeting space is easily accessible to the community, has plenty of parking, and is attractive. It’s warm, modern, inviting, and cool. People want to hang out there and be there. It’s the kind of place you’d like to drink coffee at and sit and talk with a friend.
- Nfluence Church is a caring, Word-filled, Spirit-led, and life-giving church body – generous with its time, gifts, and talents. People in the body are in relationship with one another and know each other intimately. Obviously, as we grow there will be pockets of people who make up the entirety of the church, but overall, there will be a sense of belonging and pride associated with being part of Nfluence Church, while still maintaining a sense of welcoming to those who are new. There is not an “us” vs. “them” mentality, but people see everyone as “belonging.”
- Nfluence Church is active in various ministries designed to bless the community. Food pantry and service-oriented ministries come to mind. Beyond the church sponsored outreaches, the people through grace are also coming up with their own ways to bless those around them – namely, they are BEING the church in their communities.
- Nfluence Church has incredible worship. People come just to hear the music and sing songs to worship God. New music is being written. Our CD’s and downloads are desirable. Nfluence Church hosts the main, Nfluence Worship Band. The band plays out regularly for shows, and does workshops and trainings with other churches, as it crosses over to the “Church Resourcing” arm of the Nfluence Network.
- Nfluence Church is receptive, welcoming, and innovative towards area businesses and business leaders. The community comes to us for ideas and training. We’re savvy and smart in how we conduct our business.
- We have a financial surplus. Our savings abounds. We live below our means and maintain and appropriate balance of income vs. expenses. We own our own property.
- Nfluence Church has a fun & safe kid’s ministry. It’s the kind of place that kids walk into and feel excited to be at and enjoy learning and growing. Many kids have “play areas” accessible to them already, so Nfluence Church will be a place where kids can not only meet friends and laugh, but a place where kids can enjoy knowing God. Our kids will learn God’s word and know who He is.
- Our youth ministry is hip, modern, and lively. It’s a safe place for kids to come. It’s relevant to where kids are at and what they’re dealing with culturally and relationally speaking. Nfluence Church is actively reaching out to new students and is a place where students want to invite their friends. The youth worship band is rocking out each week. Kids enjoy the music, because it speaks their language.
- Nfluence Church has a thriving Life Group/Small Group Ministry. It is in these groups where much of the pastoring happens. People are able to enjoy time with others, discuss the Word, grow in their knowledge of God, and develop real relationships. Our groups become a tightly connected thread that holds the church together. There are many groups to belong to.
- Sunday morning teaching at Nfluence Church is powerful, practical, and relevant to believers and unbelievers alike. There is depth in the teaching, but never to the point where it loses its relevancy. Deeper teaching times might be available for things like Wednesday nights, etc.
- Nfluence Churches are campuses of The Nfluence Network, our parent faith-based non-profit. They’re in tune with the happenings of other Nfluence churches around the world and excited about the messages going forth.
- Other churches want to meet with us to see what we are doing and to glean insight from us.
Influencing people to see God for who he is truly is and
empowering them to live out an identity rooted Christ.
Nfluence cares about you and your personal development. We want you to be fully
equipped to walk in your God-given destiny, and learn to live in the “unforced rhythms of grace.”
• Grace is an empowerment to live fully like Christ, not an excuse to live any way we want.
• Since the role of a disciple is to make disciples, discipleship is a way of life for all believers, not solely one person’s responsibility.
• Truth exposes limiting beliefs, which means that Christ-followers seek opportunities to learn the truth and gladly submit themselves to it.
• Real relationships, the kind that Jesus demonstrated, allow people to come as they are to Jesus, but leave them transformed and changed by the grace of God.
• Influencers lead. They lead their families, their communities, their nation, and their world.
OUR CHRISTIAN BELIEFS
Beliefs fuel actions.
If you ever want to understand what’s at the core of what someone
believes, look no further than how they operate in their day to day lives…
- We believe in one God, who exists in three persons – Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe that the Bible is God’s Word. It is inspired and accurate. It is our perfect guide in all matters of life.
- We believe that sin has separated humankind from God, and that only through Jesus can we be reconciled to God.
- We believe that Jesus Christ is both God and Man. He was conceived by the Holy Spirit and born of the virgin Mary. He led a sinless life, took all our sins upon Himself, died and rose again. Today, He is seated at the right hand of the Father as our High Priest and mediator of The New Covenant.
- We believe that salvation is the gift of God to man. This gift is made effectual by grace (God’s work) through faith (our receipt of God’s work) in Jesus Christ.
- We believe that water baptism is an outward act that demonstrates a believer’s identification with the death, burial and resurrection of Jesus.
- We believe that communion is a celebration of Jesus’ death (not a remembrance of our own sins,) and causes us to reflect on His entire saving work from the cross to the throne.
- We believe God’s nature is good. He never brings harm to His children in order to “teach them a lesson,” or “to bring glory” to Himself. He wants to transform, heal and prosper us, so that we can live blessed and victorious lives that will impact and help others.
- We believe in the Holy Spirit, and that the gifts He gives, (including healing, speaking in tongues, prophecy, etc.) are available today to any believer through the baptism of the Holy Spirit.
- We believe that we are called to preach the Gospel of grace to all nations, making disciples and teaching people how to obey everything that Jesus taught.
- We believe that grace is an empowerment to live holy and is therefore never a “license to sin,” rather grace produces works pleasing to God.
- We believe that our Lord Jesus Christ is coming back again just as He promised.
Influencing the world starts with influencing yourself.
Meet the person of grace, Jesus, and begin your journey today.
Living in the balance of grace and faith is a lifestyle not a destination. What started out as a young couple on a journey to understand the heart of God has grown into a movement of radical disciples ona mission to influence the world.
Find out more here:
COME AND VISIT
11870 Adams Road
Granger, IN 46530
Daycare Hours: 6:30 am - 5:30 pm
Office Hours: M-R 9 am - 4 pm
CHURCH SERVICE LOCATION:
Generations Adventure Plex
Service Times: Sundays at 10:00 a.m.
P.O. Box 30 Granger, IN, 46530.